Intensive Workshops for Emerging Screenwriters, Filmmakers and Creative Producers
NOTE: Applications for the 2015 Stowe Story Labs are CLOSED. Thanks to all who have applied. Please be patient as we work through the admissions process!!
Stowe Story Labs brings screenwriters, filmmakers and creative producers together with seasoned industry professionals to help get projects made and seen. Thanks to the participants and mentors for making the 2014 Labs such a wonderful experience and success! The 2015 Labs will take place September 12 – 15, 2015 at the Helen Day Art Center in Stowe, Vermont. The four-day intensive program will feature:
- Specific focus on your project
- Direct access to working industry professionals
- Opportunities to build knowledge, skills and insights to navigate the film industry
- A network of talented peers, vital in this collaborative art and business
See the outline of the agenda here.
We offer four fellowships annually. For general information about Story Lab Fellowships read more here.
Each Lab is limited in size and is designed for emerging screenwriters, filmmakers and creative producers with narrative projects in all stages of development.
Industry mentors include:
- David Pope is program director for the Labs and a London-based filmmaker, consultant and training provider
- Alex Boden, a leading UK-based Creative Producer
- Amy Hobby, a leading New York-based Creative Producer
- Jay Van Hoy, a leading New York-based Creative Producer
- Anne Hubbell, an award winning New York-based Creative Producer
- Elizabeth Kaiden, a renowned dramatist and development executive
- David Magee, an award winning screenwriter
- Chris Millis an award winning screenwriter and producer
- Beatrice Neumann, a leading London-based sales and distribution executive.
- Ellen Parks, a legendary New York-based casting director with tremendous experience and insight
- Mark Piznarski, a prolific award-winning television director
- Jason Rosenfield, an award winning film editor.
- Anne Rosellini, an award winning screenwriter and creative producer
- Fred Seibert, a leader in the world of new approaches to film distribution and finance
|Thank you to our partners:|