A Four-day Intensive Workshop for Emerging Screenwriters, Filmmakers and Creative Producers
The Second Annual Stowe Story Labs, which bring screenwriters, filmmakers and creative producers together with seasoned industry professionals together to help get projects made and seen, is now concluded. Thanks to the participants and mentors for making it such a wonderful experience and success!
The 2015 Labs will take place September 12 – 15, 2015 at the Helen Day Art Center in Stowe, Vermont.
The four-day intensive program will feature:
- Specific focus on your project
- Direct access to working industry professionals
- Opportunities to build knowledge, skills and insights to navigate the film industry
- A network of talented peers, vital in this collaborative art and business
See the outline of the agenda here.
Applications for the 2015 Labs will open early in 2015. Please sign up for our newsletter to make sure you know when applications open!
We offer four fellowships annually. For general information about Story Lab Fellowships read more here. Each Lab is limited in size and is designed for screenwriters, filmmakers and creative producers with narrative projects in all stages of development.
Industry mentors include:
- David Pope, facilitator and leading presenter, a London-based filmmaker, consultant and training provider.
- Jay Van Hoy, a leading New York-based Creative Producer;
- Amy Hobby, a leading New York-based Creative Producer;
- Chris Millis an award winning screenwriter and producer;
- Ellen Parks, a legendary New York-based casting director with tremendous experience and insight; and
- Fred Seibert, a leader in the world of new approaches to film distribution and finance.
- Mark Piznarski, a prolific award-winning television director.
Thank you to our partners: