A Three-day Intensive Workshop for Emerging Screenwriters, Filmmakers and Creative Producers
Now in its second year, we are pleased to again offer the not-for-profit Labs, which bring screenwriters, filmmakers and creative producers together with seasoned industry professionals to work on story, demystify the workings of the film industry, and forge new professional relationships.
The three-day intensive program features:
- Specific focus on your project
- Direct access to working industry professionals
- Opportunities to build knowledge, skills and insights to navigate the film industry
- A network of talented peers, vital in this collaborative art and business
See the three-day agenda here.
Applications/Registrations for the 2014 are now closed. Thank you to all who have applied!
Application for 2014 Story Lab Fellowships are now closed. For general information about Story Lab Fellowships read more here. Each Lab is limited to no more than sixteen screenwriters, filmmakers and creative producers with projects in all stages of development.
We will post new registration information for future Labs in events. If interested please sign up for our newsletter.
Industry mentors include:
- David Pope, facilitator and leading presenter, a London-based filmmaker, consultant and training provider.
- Jay Van Hoy, a leading New York-based Producer;
- Chris Millis an award winning screenwriter and producer;
- Ellen Parks, a legendary New York-based casting director with tremendous experience and insight; and
- Fred Seibert, a leader in the world of new approaches to film distribution and finance.
- Mark Piznarski, a prolific award-winning television director.
Thank you to our partners: